Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pictures Say It All



My Photo Personality

1. What is your first name?- Amanda
2. What is your favorite food?- Right now I am obsessed with Cafe Rio
3. What school did/do you go to?- I currently go to the University of Utah
4. What is your favorite color?- Brown (yeah, I know it's weird but I love it)
5. Who is your celebrity crush?- Robert Pattinson
6. What is your favorite drink?- Jamba Juice
7. Where is your dream vacation?- London!! I love that place
8. What is your favorite dessert?- Cheesecake
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?- A Travel Consultant
10. What is your favorite thing in the world?- Pictures of my favorite memories
11. What is one word that describes you?-Girly
12. What is your nickname?- Mandi-Roo


I am such a blog stealer!! People probably really don't like me for it!! SORRY!! But I love to look at other people's blogs and see their cool ideas! I can across this idea by accident and thought it was awesome!! I had lots of fun looking for the pictures and now I think I am addicted to making mosaics!!
Here's how to do it:

1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search
2. Using only the first page, pick an image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker(choose four columns and three rows)Type the answer to each of the questions below in the search line and choose a picture from the first page of results that come up. Then you click on the pic, copy the link into the mosaic website

Have fun searching!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Awe, this is awesome! Good job!! :)