Sunday, January 11, 2009

Beginning Of The End

Well, as always, my break from school went by way to fast and tomorrow is my first day of class. It really feels like just yesterday that I was celebrating the end of the fall semester. I feel like I always have a million things to do so it didn’t really seem like a break. But it has been nice not to worry about homework, reading assignments, lesson plans and driving up to the U. So starting tomorrow it is back to all that…. minus the driving back to the U part!! I actually don’t have any classes up on the campus this semester which is kind of weird!! My internship will be at The Christmas Box House, my digital photography class is at the Murray campus and my film class will be online. Hooray for saving gas money!
There is a silver lining to tomorrow though!! It is the first day of my very last semester of school EVER (unless I get some crazy notion to go back for my Masters…… haha, just the thought makes me laugh histarically)!! I can’t even describe how excited I am about being so close to the end of it all!! It has taken me so long to get to this point and I have wanted to just quit so many times, but somehow have stuck it out! It will be so nice to have that out of the way and to be able to move onto new things!!
So, just like every other semester I have a countdown going on. I guess I could count down the number of actual days, but I think that would make me crazy, so I count down by Mondays. There are only 9 Mondays to Spring Break and I only have to survive 16 Mondays until the end of it all!! And best of all, two of those days are holidays and one is Spring Break, so technically it’s only 13 Mondays. And graduation is only 17 Fridays aways!!! :0)

3 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

Congrats on your first day of your last semester! That has to be so exciting.. I am jealous that you will be done with school- I still can't decide what I want to do about school.

ps- answer my facebook message I sent you!!!!

Nicole said...

Hallelujah! I am excited for you..!

Dani said...

you're almost done!!!! omg! it feels like a ginormous weight is lifted when you're shaking the dean's hand during graduation! congratulations!! :o)