Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Thanks To A Creative Person

When I first started blogging one of the first things I did was try to find a cute background. Most of the blogs I read used the site thecutestblogontheblock.com so that is where I went. They of course have lots of cute stuff and I found a ton of things I wanted to use. The only problem.... I was totally stupid and had no idea how to get it to work on my blog. I got so frustrated and went to a plain black background with and extremely boring header. Boring!!!
So I am glad that there are people out there that totally get what they are doing!! And even better, they give very good instructions on how to get the backgrounds to work on your blog. So,
THANK YOU SO MUCH BECKY for being so creative and making so many way cute backgrounds!! You are awesome!!
If you want a really cute background to, you can go to her awesome site http://beckysbackgrounds.blogspot.com/!! Make sure you give her a very big thank you though!! :0)

1 comment:

A Date with Pinterest said...

Awwwww!! You are such a sweetheart!! You picked one of my newest ones!! It's pretty much my favorite right now... (besides mine... lol)
Love ya girly!