Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Resolutions

So I guess it is about time that I post some of my New Year Resolutions!! I'm hoping that by writing them down I will be better about keeping them! Most of the time I just think about things I want to do during the year and then honestly forget half of them by January 30th. But this year is going to be different!! Haha, I guess you could say that is resolution number one!



** My biggest resolution is to lose weight. So Amanda, I need your secret on how to lose 20 pounds in three weeks!!

** And going along with that, I need to eat healthier, which sadly means eating less of my favorite food...... chocolate. Sad times to come!

** I am determinded to learn Bella's Lullaby and A River Flows In You on the piano. I have a little bit down, but I want it to be fluid and smooth!

**And I want to get better and playing the piano in general. Which means I need to make myself a practice schedule!

** I will go on at least two vacations, even if they are just weekend getaways! Who wants to go to Forks with me?? :0)

** I want to save enough money to buy an AWD car in the fall and it will most defienetly be equipped with snow tires.

** Since I am almost done with school, I want to get a 4.0 this last semester. It really shouldn't be to hard, I will just have to be more dedicated!



So I think that is about it. I know, it's kind of a short list, but some of those things are probably going to take me all year! I also have some church/spirituality resolutions, but those are kind of personal, so I am going to keep those to myself!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Good Goals! We should definitely go on a Vacation together. And, the 4.0 AWESOME. That's a super good goal. I love it! I don't think I could do it.

Amanda M said...

Haha!! I only think I can do it because I am taking super easy classes!!

Amanda and Chad said...

Those are such good goals! I am still working on mine. I am like you, I want this year to be different and me actually TRY and accomplish them. But I would totally go to Forks with you.. if Pais can come too? oh, and I think I will write a post about the 20 lbs thing. I have had a lot of peopole ask about it.. it's not a very fun diet.. it pretty much sucks. But it works! So hopefully I can write it during the baby's nap today!