Friday, May 7, 2010

Blogging For A Friend

One of my very good friends left to serve a mission on Wednesday!!! I miss her a lot already!! I dont have very many single friends any more (I'm pretty much the last lame one to be unmarried) so she and I did things together ALL the time!!
She was also my travel buddy so I am missing her a lot this year as I want to take some weekend vacations!!

Anyway, we thought it would be cool to start a blog for her so people can keep up on all the things she is doing!! I started the blog on Wednesday and will be keeping it up for the next 18 months!!
Soooooo, if you know Sister Christine Hayes, head over to her blog for 2 new posts!! And become a follower of the blog too!!! =0)

1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

this is nice of you! i'll be sure to add her blog address to my reader!