Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Girl In The Yellow Heels

That is exactly what I need to be in July! The only trouble is that I am having trouble finding the heels!!
My little brother is getting married on July 21st and his cute fiance asked us all to wear yellow shoes! How cool is that!! I am pretty excited about it!! Her colors are awesome and the yellow shoes are going to be amazing!! She had told us that we can wear any style of shoe we want; anything that matches our style! Again, how cool is that!!

I am a big fan of heels!! So I am having no problems with buying a fun new pair!! But like I said, I cant find any!! Have you seen any yellow heels recently? I thought I would post something on here so that everyone can help me out!!! If you see a pair of yellow shoes I would LOVE to know about it!!!

Shoe Requirements:
  • They need to be a pretty bright yellow! Not neon yellow, not pastel, and not golden/mustard yellow!!
  • While I love super high heels, the balls of my feet do not!! I don't know how much I will be on my feet that day, but if they are too high I will be dying in the first 30 minutes!
  • Not a big fan of sling backs. I will wear them if I have not other options, but if I can find something else I would much rather do that!!
  • I love peep toes (gives me an excuse to get a good pedicure), rounded toes and can even do the pointy toe thing depending on the shoe. I will NOT wear a square toed shoe
  • I don't really like bling on my shoes. A little sparkle wouldn't bad but I don't really like big rhinestones or sequins.
  • I still feel like a poor college student!! As much as I would love too, I dont have $200 to spend on these shoes!! The cheaper the better!!

Sooooooo, if you see a pair of shoes any where that fit all the things above I would LOVE to hear from you!!!
THANKS in advance for keeping your eyes out for the perfect pair of shoes!!

P.S. Has any one ever tried dyeable shoes??

5 comments:

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

Ha, that's awesome! I want some yellow shoes now!

I decided to type "yellow shoes" into amazon.com to see what I could find ;)

These are funny.. and not at all what I think you should buy - but funny none the less http://www.amazon.com/Yellow-Knee-Flower-Style-Boots/dp/B002DYT0L6/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&s=shoes&qid=1274055858&sr=1-8

These are Maddens - I LOVE him! and they're really bright.. and only $30! What size ARE you though?

http://www.amazon.com/Steve-Madden-Polish-Yellow-sandals/dp/B000TCXEMA/ref=sr_1_28?ie=UTF8&s=shoes&qid=1274056078&sr=1-28

and these I want for myself.. yellow flats, hmmm yes.
http://www.amazon.com/Wild-Diva-Vero26-Flats-Yellow/dp/B003IBN6BI/ref=sr_1_55?ie=UTF8&s=shoes&qid=1274055953&sr=1-55

Good Luck!

What dress do you get to wear?

Amanda and Chad said...

W H A T? Your little brother is getting married?! Isn't he like 12?! haha, oh my heck all these kids that i think of at "little" are all grown up and getting married! I know nothing about shoes or high heels.. but I know that you can find a pair of shoes and get them like color dyed? I know a few people who have done it.. don't know anything other than that though!

HaoG said...

Hi,

You've got a very nice blog. Sorry for the randomness. I couldn't find your email on the blog. My name is Howard. I'm currently an MBA student at National Taiwan University working on a cross-cultural master thesis on "Change in blogger motivations over the blogspan." If you have time, would you please help me fill out the survey in the following link. Your 10 mins will make a major contribution to my study.

In order to express my gratitude for your participation, A PRIZE DRAW FOR A "4G USB DRIVE" will be held once the research is finished. Sorry, I wish it's an iPad too. Thank you for all your kindness. I truly appreciate it!

If you have any question, please feel free to contact me at r97741063@ntu.edu.tw

Survey Link

Best Regards,
-Howard

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through Nicole. I feel that shoes are my area of expertise. I have a few yellow options for you...

I love love love these! I own them and they are so comfy! They might be a little more mustard than yellow though. $54.90
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3068034?
Category=&Search=True&SearchType=guidednav&keyword=peep+toe+%3e+Yellow&origin=searchresults

These are your very classic yellow pump and they are cheap $20!
http://www.debshops.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3941787&cp=3371588.3365352.3369455

I also own these and they are comfy with a hidden platform. Cheap too! $26.50!
http://www.wetseal.com/catalog/product.jsp?categoryId=109&subCategoryId=132&productId=35522

And if all else fails I have a yellow pair that I bought and that don’t fit right if you want to try those. They are size nine. I swear I am not a creepy stalker I just love shoes! You can ask Ashley and Nicole.