Monday, September 27, 2010

"Be Careful, You Are Easily Tempted"

A friend at work one day had Chinese for lunch...... when she cracked open her fortune cookie the above phrase was on the little slip of paper. As I walked past her desk later that day she gave it to me, laughed, and said it reminded her of me!! HAHAHA!! It's true, I admit! I am easily tempted by some things. Things that are made of chocolate, covered in chocolate or smell like chocolate. Or pretty things that you wear on your feet, or wear around your neck. Or anything that comes in a fancy package or container!!
I still have that little fortune! It is on my cork board right by my desk!!

Today I am tempted by hair. I don't know what to do about mine! I think I have complained about it multiple times on this blog!! THANK YOU for putting up with it!! And SORRY that I am complaining about it yet again!!

 Right now I am tempted by bobs!! Not super short A-line bob {super cute on some people........ NOT cute on Amanda} but by a long, shoulder length bob. Something like one of these:
I just don't know!! AHHH!! There are days when I LOVE my hair the way it is! And other days I absolutely HATE it!! I have really thick hair, so right now, when I wear it straight it looks awful!! I feel like the weight of my hair pulls it down and makes it look completely flat and well just plain blah!!
So, do I chop of my hair and go for a cute bob?? I am totally tempted to make an appointment and do it today!!
I just don't know!! I do know that I would probably hate it as soon as I saw it.......... but then maybe in a few days...... weeks....... months......... it would grow on my and wouldn't be so bad!
I know that it's "just hair" and that it will "grow back eventually" and I probably shouldn't make such a big deal about it! But I am pretty vain about my hair....... I worry constantly about how it looks!

So I just do not know!! How do I decide?? AHHHHHHH!!

3 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

now i want chinese food! thanks!! i miss our panda express days soooo bad!! ha ha, so i know this post isn't about chinese food but anyhow, i think you should totally do a bob. i think it would look awesome on you! seriously. i love the first one (jessica simpson??), i think it's way cute with the swoop bang and all and that last little girl (who i have no clue is) is a hottie. i would do either of those two! so i vote YES!

Unknown said...

CUT IT!! If you don't like it, it will always grow back, but hair-cuts always boost me. :)

Rachel and Kevin West said...

Do it, I have thick hair too and always want it long, but I never like it. DO IT!