Friday, September 24, 2010

Peak of the Season

I was watching the Today show this morning, just as I always do while I am getting ready for work, and they showed a map of the United States. This map showed the areas where fall colors and foliage are at the peak, or past the peak, and not quite to the peak of the season.
 Guess what, Utah is just about at the peak of the season for all the beautiful fall colors! This got me thinking........ I want to go on a hike! A nice, easy, hike to see some of the beautiful scenery before it is all covered in snow!! I googled {autumn in utah} and {fall colors in utah} and look at some of the amazing things I found:
SO pretty huh?!?! I was searching the web for hikes in Utah and I found one called {Brighton Lakes Trail}. It sounds like a pretty easy hike {2.6 miles, in and out} with lots of pretty views!! It sounds like you see three lakes while you are hiking, with Lake Catherine being your final destination! The trail head is near the Brighton Ski Resort!! Any one want to go with me some time soon??? Before the peak color season is over!! 

You know what else this got me thinking about?? The fact that I have still not posted about the awesome hike I didn't with my friend Nicole {months} ago!! Post about that coming soon!!!

No comments: