Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Favorite Time

I LOVE autumn!! It's my most favorite season of all!! The only thing is that here in Utah you never know how long it will last!! It will go from being summer temperatures to nice, wonderful fall weather to freezing cold blizzards.............. all in a matter of days!! Not even kidding about that!!
But here are some of the reasons I LOVE autumn so much:





Yes, autumn is the best season!! And it is finally, officially here!! PLEASE say awhile this year! Until at least December 1st!! That would make me a happy camper!!

P.S. I still need help on how to upload videos to a post!! I am completely lame and can not get it to work for the life of me!!

1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

i can never decide how i feel about fall. i love, love summer so it just depresses me that we have to move on. but, i love all things about the fall (like you mentioned), so it's tough for me to decide how i feel about the seasons changing.