Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mickey Mouse Was Everywhere!!

We stayed here for the rest of our trip!! It was my first time there so I was pretty excited to see what the rooms were like! Even though it was fun to stay there, I don't know that I would ever pay the price to stay again. It is pretty dang expensive and when you are basically only sleeping there it's not really worth it!
It was really close to the park, which was nice........... and we could take the monorail right into Tomorrow Land, which was awesome........... and we were able to take a break during the middle of the day and head back to our room to rest our feet............but there was no free breakfast and the beds were not any softer than the ones at Best Western!!

Still, It was fun to take some pictures of our sweet hotel room!! We were in this room:
which was on the 7th floor!! If only we had been one room down.......... I would have been sleeping in room 2525, on my 25th birthday on the 25th of August!! Haha!!


Mickey Mouse was seriously everywhere from the moment you walk in the doors!!
The center picture is a huge mural on the wall right when you enter the hotel!! And the cute little Mickey and Minne statues are on either side of it!!

Once you get to the room, you can find Mickey.................


On the bed:
In the bathroom:
There was also this really cute Tinker Bell border on the wall!!! Her trail on pixie dust glowed in the dark!!! Cool huh!?! And I totally forgot to take a picture of it!! Shoot!!

The best part about the room though was our wonderful view!! If I stepped out onto our mini balcony, this is what I saw:


The Neverland swimming pool!! It was really pretty with all the awesome palm trees!! Miranda and I even decided to swim one day because it was SO hot!! And I totally rode the water slide that comes out of skull rock!!

1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

that is the coolest hotel ever! oh my heck, i'm obsessed and want to go there now. i need to plan a disneyland trip asap!