Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Happy Birthday To The Best Guy I Know

Happy Birthday to my wonderful Dad!!
I am truly lucky to have his as my dad; he is one
of the coolest people ever!!

He can build and fix just about anything!!
He can wire a room and put up the sheet rock!
He can fix almost any car problem and has saved me
multiple times when I have broken down on the side
of the road!!

He is funny and it always up for playing a game!!
And he always makes sure we have a Sunday evening treat!

He's great a talking to people and making people feel welcome!!
He works so hard all day and then comes
home and helps our ward as the bishop.
He's usually pretty busy but he somehow manages to do it all!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!

1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

happy birthday kurt!!

your dad has always been one of my favorites... he is so great!