Thursday, December 8, 2011

Which Team Were You?

Yes.....
I am a Twilight fan!
Yes.....
I went and saw it at midnight!
But....
I also saw it at 6:30 on Thursday night with my best cousin EVER Kandi!
So.....
I saw it twice in a six hour time period!!

We ate crepes!!
Just like we did when we saw Eclipse!

And had Chin Wah for dinner!!
I have some of the best memories ever of going to
this awesome Chinese restaurant with my cousin!!
{P.S. if you wore anything other than a Team Edward shirt that night....
You are on the WRONG team!!!}

We also got to wear awesome VIP badges thanks to
Kandi!!










We only have one picture of the two of us together from
that whole night!! It was taken right before the midnight
show started!! I thought about posting it.....
But we both look slightly {okay.... more like completely}
crazy, so......
That picture will never see the light of day!!

THANKS for going with me Kandi!!! I always
have SO much fun hanging out with you!!!
Only 343 days until we get to do it all over again!! 

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

I know you're gonna think this is completely blasphemous, but when it comes to the movies, I'm sitting on Team Jacob. However, if it helps at all, when it comes to the books, I'm totally Team Edward. I LOOOVE Edward in the books, but felt the Edward of the big screen left a LOT to be desired...(If you must de-friend me, I understand :-)

Amanda and Chad said...

so fun! lucky you to see it at 630 the night before it came out!