Saturday, December 10, 2011

Wild Things

A few weeks ago I got to help one of the coolest kids ever celebrate his 4th birthday!! My cousin Kandi wanted to have a jungle themed birthday party for her son Jayden and she asked if I would help her. I was SO excited that she asked {mostly just because I like spending time with her} and started to think of fun things we could do!
Kandi had the idea to have everyone wear animal masks!! It was awesome!!
I got the be the zebra!!

There were also lots and lots and LOTS of balloons!!


But I think my favorite thing might have been our snake cake!!

Isn't he so cute!! I love the way he turned out!!! Kandi and I make and awesome cupcake decorating team!!
And just look at Jayden's face in the next picture!! Love it!!


1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

you are so creative! i love that snake cake...especially the tongue.. so awesome :)