Saturday, December 17, 2011

Returned With Honor

A few weeks ago my wonderful friend Christine
returned from her mission in Tucson AZ!!
I am so so SO proud of her!!

My family went to the airport that day to help
welcome her home!!
It wasn't planned or anything but half the people there
waiting for her were wearing yellow!!


Even Christine was wearing black, white and yellow!!
Great minds think alike!!!
Here she is with her nieces!! I love the cheesy smile on
Megan's face in the first picture!!!
And it was her first time meeting the twins!!!

Seriously, I am SO proud of her for completing her mission!!
She did such a great job!!
And please excuse the very ugly look on my face in the
next picture!! I am not a cute cryer!!

My, Christine and Tiffany!! These ladies are some
of my best friends in the entire world!! Love them both!!!

1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

this post is so sweet, brought tears to my eyes! christine is so awesome! and how great that you were able to be there at the airport when she came home. you both look beautiful in your yellow!