Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Poor People

Three Quote Wall Monday's in a row? That's a new record of slacking for me!! I have so many things to blog about and I just haven't had the time {or truth be told, motivation} to sit down and do it!! But, I'm determined to finish the year off well so look for lots of blog posts this month!! 


As for today....
I give you the poor man's movie night! Complete with surround sound!!!


A few weeks ago my roommate and I wanted to watch a movie together {Get Smart} but we don't have a t.v. in our living room. I have one in my room but...... It would be kind of weird with us both sitting on my bed trying to watch a movie! 
So we got out my laptop and put it on a chair! We used one of our side tables as our spinach dip and artichoke dip holder!! The only problem was the sound wasn't that great! The solution was to hook up my roommates speakers to my computer. They were originally sitting in between us on the couch but they were kind of in the way. So we shoved one behind us giving us awesome poor people surround sound! It was perfect!! I'm seriously looking forward to our next movie night!! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is perfect! I love your creativity.

Kirsten said...

Smart thinkin! :-)

Amanda and Chad said...

great idea :), i love it!