Wednesday, January 25, 2012

And A Happy New Year

Good times with fun people can pretty much sum up how I celebrated New Year!!
It was also a Christmas celebration because of crazy and conflicting December schedules!
Miranda, Stacy, Magen and I started out at Olive Garden! 



Mmmm!! 
You cant go wrong when Olive Garden is involved, especially when you 
are eating something as delicious as this:

After dinner we went back to Stacy and Miranda's to exchange Christmas 
gifts, play games and watch movies!! 

And we of course had to have our annual New Year fondue!!!!




2 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

i hate you for making me want olive garden right now. it will be all i think about for the rest of the day.. and probably week or month.. until i can get to a place where an olive garden exists!

Tiffany said...

Looks like fun. I have never done fondue is it easy? I love you shirt too! Where did you get it. We really should go shopping or just looking together sometime.