Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Book 1

The mysterious death of an eccentric millionaire brings together an unlikely assortment of heirs who must uncover the circumstances of his death before they can claim their inheritance. Only two people hold all the clues... The Westing heir and you.

There is definitely a reason this book is a Newbery Medal winner!! It's kind of like the game Clue in reading form! There is a whole list of people {which in the beginning was kind of hard to keep track of in the beginning} who are possibly the killer and your theory on who it is changes constantly while reading!! It was a very easy read but I loved it!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So fun! I'm always up for a good book.

Anonymous said...

I know this is truly boring and you are skipping to the next comment, but I just wanted to throw you a big thanks - you cleared up some things for me!