Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Nothing Like A Girlfriend

THANK GOODNESS for wonderful girlfriends!!
The other day I got to hang out with one of my BEST
girlfriends, Tiffany!! We went to The Chocolate and
had declicious desserts and talked about anything
and everything!!
I am SO thankful for her!! For her sweetness and
kindness!!! We were truly meant to be friends!!
Unfortunetly I was lame and didnt take any
pictures!! That just means that we will
need to get together soon so we can take some!

Here are a few moments with some of my
other awesome girlfriends that I didnt forget
to photograph!!

"But oh! the blessing it is to have a friend to whom one can speak fearlessly on any subject; with whom one's deepest as well as one's most foolish thoughts come out simply and safely.  Oh, the comfort - the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person - having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but pouring them all right out, just as they are, chaff and grain together; certain that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and then with the breath of kindness blow the rest away".  ~Dinah Craik




2 comments:

Unknown said...

The Chocolate? Where is this place and how quickly can I get there?

Amanda and Chad said...

you are such a great friend yourself! and yes, where is The Chocolate? sounds divine!