Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Dance Like No Ones Watching

Over the weekend I went to the UofU vs. BYU gymnastics meet with a group of friends!!
How I love girls nights out!!

I have always enjoyed watching gymnastics! It's always crazy to me the way they
can flip through the air and land {for the most part} gracefully! Or how they
do all kinds of crazy things on a tiny beam!!

In between sets, while the teams switched events, they played music and
of course filmed people and showed it up on the huge screens. I, be the constantly
self conscious person that I am, did not do much dancing. But I did sit and watch
all the people around me.

Especially the kids.
They dance because it's fun.
They don't care how silly or crazy they look.
They dance like no ones watching.
Maybe one day I can be that confident in myself!!

THANKS girls for the awesome Friday night!!
I had a blast hanging out with you!!


1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

i love watching UofU gymnastics! my parents always took sara & i when we were younger and we loved it! i think the stuff that they do is amazing!