Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Love Ya, Bye

I pretty much end every phone call with one of my
family members with "Love you. Bye" or something
similar to that.
Do you ever do that?

The only trouble is that sometimes I almost
start to say it at the end of other phone calls!
Like after speaking with my supervisor
about a loan..... It almost goes something like this
"Okay, that works. Thanks, lo....."
Click.
Or when I talked to one of our reps at another
company..."
"Thank you so much for your help today.
Have a great week. Lo......"
Click.

I've never actually finished the phrase before!!
Phew!!
Hope I never do!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am impressed, I have to say. Really rarely do I discovered a blog that is both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, youve hit the nail on the head. Your article is outstanding; the issue is something that not many people are speaking intelligently about. Im very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

Amanda and Chad said...

so hilarious!

Ana said...

you know something I think I've actually slipped up and said "I love you, bye" to someone.... I think the person just ended up laughing and said bye and hung up. I was so so so embarrassed!

Unknown said...

totally done that before, except I've actually said it.

yay me...