Thursday, March 31, 2011

Good Times With The Girls

I love hanging out with all of my best girlfriends! The other night I was able to to get together with a few of them for dinner at Texas Roadhouse. It was the first time I have ever been there. I have heard a lot of things about their rolls, but a roll is a roll right? Nope! Not at Texas Roadhouse! They were DELICIOUS!! I could have eaten nothing but rolls all night long!
I cant wait to get together with these girls again!! All of them are pretty busy with husbands and kids and work so it's hard to find a time that works for everyone! But I love catching up with all of them!!

And a few weeks ago I got to hang out with one of my greatest friends, my cousin Kandi! We had a delicious lunch and then went to the Falling Waters Day Spa for a pedicure and glitter toes!! She got this really pretty blue color {I wish I would have picked that color} and I got dark purple! Hers have lasted really really well.... mine.... started peeling withing a week! I was pretty bummed about it!! But I would definitely go there again for the pedicure and foot soak!

1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

awww.. my pretty friends!!! seriously i was SO BUMMED that i couldn't make it! ugh! chad was working so i would have had to drive alone, then it was snowing, then both my parents had to work so i wouldn't have had a babysitter and the list goes on and on of why the world was against me getting there! darn it! oh well, next time i come up i'm going to text ya and maybe everyone would want to get together again then.
wait, was amber there?? i thought she was going??