Friday, March 25, 2011

My QRS's

I'm a follower... what can I say!! And a blog stalker.... and a blog copycat..... it's true!!
I saw this on my friend Nicole's blog and though "ehhh, it's been awhile since I've done one of these, so what the heck!"

So here are my current QRS's {I decided not to go with ABC's.... those letters get used all the time. I thought I give some middle letters some recognition today}!

A. Age: 25, a whole quarter of a century!!

B. Bed Size: Twin. Yes... I know I am adult and should probably own a queen size bed by now.. but I LOVE my bed and I haven't even considered getting a new one!

C. Chore You Dislike: Hanging and folding laundry!! It's the worst! I don't mind sorting it, or putting it in the machine, but having to hang it and iron it and put it back in my closest sucks!

D. Dogs: I used to have the cutest puppy names Mika! Loved her! And now my brother has a dang cute lab named Bandit!! He has gotten to the point where he can almost knock me off my feet when he jumps up!

E. Essential Start To Your Day: A shower! I cant shower at night!!

F. Favorite Color: This changes ALL the time and seriously depends on the object! Right now I am currently loving yellow!

G. Gold or Silver: Silver for sure!! Gold is kind of starting to grow on my though. The gold that looks vintage/aged, almost brass colored...

H. Height: I think I'm 5' 6"

I. Instruments You Play{ed}: The piano, though not very well! And I really really wish I played the cello!

J. Job Title: Indirect Lending Loan Officer. I sit in a basement all by myself looking at loan applications from dealerships either approving or denying the them.

K. Kids: They are cute... they say funny things... they can be super loud... they make lots of messes... and I have none of my own. One day maybe!

L. Live: Utah. Really not that bad of a place!!

M. Mom's Name: Marilyn. I had trouble spelling this for the longest time!!

N. Nicknames: Mandi, Manda, Mandi-Roo, Sister

O. Obsessions: Twilight, lip gloss, movies, and chocolate

P. Pet Peeves: I have this weird thing with windshield wipers. I don't even really know how to explain it, but it drives me crazy when the wind shield wipers are going faster than the water is coming down. Gosh I'm weird.. I know! And "fishing" drives me crazy! You know... when someone says something like "Ohhhhhh, I just don't know what to do" followed by a big sigh, because they want you to ask them what is up? Drive me NUTS!!

Q. Quote From A Movie: "I would have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love... I love... I love you. And I never wish to be parted from you from this day on" -Mr. Darcy from the 2005 version of Pride and Prejudice!
"...We must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy" -Dumbledore HP movie 4

R. Righty or Lefty: The right! Most definitely the right!

S. Siblings: 2 brothers, 1 sister, and 1 sister in law

T. Time You Wake Up: Most days it is 6:40 a.m. But if I have a meeting at work its between 6 and 6:20 a.m. And on the weekend I usually try to be up by 9 a.m.

U: Underwear: Is a definite MUST!!

V. Vegetable You Don't Like: Oh man... where to begin.... you name it and I probably don't like it!! Peas, squash, peppers, mushrooms, swiss chard, zucchini... I'm awful, I know!

W. What Makes You Run Late: Hitting the snooze button, indecision about what to wear, out of control hair, trying to grab something for breakfast....

X. X-Rays You've Had: Arm, ankle, teeth, and chest

Y. Yummy Food You Make: I'm admit that I am pretty dang good at making most any kind of dessert!! But I'm also good at crock pot chicken and rice!! And homemade pizza!!

Z. Zoo Animal: The monkeys!! And the elephants!!


If you are bored, feel free to be a follower too!! Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Haha. I love your answers :)

First, Laundry! I also hate! Yuck.

Second, do you really sit in the basement by yourself now?

Third, VERY good movie quote. I also love Pride & Prejudice. [but we've had this discussion many at time]

annnd last, now I see why you couldn't be Vegetarian! lol

Amanda and Chad said...

so fun!
i didn't know you hated vegetables?!
you had trouble spelling marilyn? isn't it your middle name!?!? ha ha, that's funny.
and i couldn't agree more with the "fishing" part. i REFUSE to give in to "fishing". Facebook kills me the most with it when people write "Ugh, I'm ugly" or "I'm so fat" and then want everyone to comment on how pretty or skinny they are. Drives me insane!!!!