Tuesday, March 1, 2011

One Long Night

I feel like this today....


Like I can barley keep my eyes open!! Laying my head down on a shelf and sleeping sounds pretty dang fantastic!! I have also considered curling up underneath my desk. I wonder how long it would take for anyone to notice??

I was up way too late last night putting in a stupid Scentsy order!! I think I finally crawled into bed around 1 a.m. It was a long night....

Do you ever have nights where you are laying there, trying your hardest to fall asleep, and the next thing you know your alarm is going off? You don't feel like you even went to sleep at all? That you just spent 5 hours laying there trying to relax every muscle in your body and were never out?
But you know you had to have been asleep as some point because you remember bits and pieces of weird dreams?

That was my night.....

And to top it off, I sat bolt upright at 6 a.m. positive that my alarm hadn't gone off and I was now late for work! I was relieved that I wasn't late and that I actually could sleep for about another hour! So I laid back down and tried to fall back to sleep!
 I would be almost asleep, and then I'd think "Ahh, I'm late! The alarm didn't go off". EVERY 10 MINUTES I did that! I just couldn't fall asleep!!

Long, long night! I am just ready to crawl into bed! To get a good nights sleep and to not wake up until my alarm actually does go off!!

1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

i feel for you!!!!
little claira has decided the past week and a half that she wants to be a naughty sleeper, so my nights sound about how yours did. not fun!