Tuesday, June 14, 2011

30 Days and Counting

The final count down has begun!!

My families Lake Powell trip has been postponed, which means I no longer have to choose between two fantastic things!
And thanks to my awesome friend Danielle, I already have seats for the midnight showing!

There will be lots of clapping and cheering! And there will most definitely be tears! It's going to be epic {and I just have to say right hear that I hate that word.... totally overused! BUT, it is the perfect word right now} and I can't wait!!

2 comments:

MacLaney Blue said...

Can't believe this awesome series is coming to an end. You're right...totally epic! ;)

Amanda and Chad said...

did they postpone their trip just because of Harry Potter? awesome if they did!! and everytime you post about HP it reminds me that i need to have a marathon with all the movies because i still haven't seen them all. darn, i need to get on that!