Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Book #9

Clary is back in New York and life is good: she’s in training to be a shadowhunter and is finally able to call Jace her boyfriend. But nothing comes without a price. When Jace inexplicably begins to pull away from her, Clary is forced to acknowledge that she herself has set in motion a chain if events that could lead to the loss of everything she loves. Even Jace.
Love. Blood. Betrayal. Revenge. The stakes are higher than ever…

This the fouth book in The Mortal Instruments series. It has been a long times since I've read a series where all of the books are not already published! I read The Hunger Games and Cathtching Fire last summer and had to wait until August for Mockingjay to come out. That was torture!!!
Well, I have gotten myself into the same situation with these books!! It of course ended with a cliff hanger and the next book doesnt come out until 2012!! Dang it!! It's a good thing my "Books To Read" list is so long, I will have plenty to keep me busy!!

No comments: