Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I Know It's Not Monday

I have a small obession with quotes! I love quote books, I love collecting quotes..... hence Quote Wall Monday!!
I have a really cool 1001 Things To See Before You Die desk calendar at work and the other day there was a really cool quote next to pretty field of dandelions in Vermont. This is what is said:


"The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things"
      - Henry Ward Beecher


I know it's not Monday but I needed to post it today. I just got back from a not so awesome dentist appointment and I need something the cheer me up! I was trying to think of regular everyday things that make me happy. Here are  just a few:







The straws made me espeically happy today as the front part of my mouth was numb and I drank my Jamba Juice through a bright orange straw!
I hope you are having a wonderful day and can find happiness in the ordinary things aroud you!!

1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

good post! what a great reminder! i want a jamba now :)