Friday, June 24, 2011

Flashback Friday

I am a really crappy blogger sometimes!! I start writing posts and never finish them, most of the time it is because I need to add pictures later and I am just too lazy to take them off of my camera!!
I never blogged about my graduation from the University of Utah.... that was CLEAR back in 2009!! And I didn't get posts up about Mother's Day and Father's Day...... I am lame!!
I did a "Flashback Friday" post once and meant to do it at least every other week for awhile to get myself caught up.... and because I am a lame blogger...... I never did!!
But that all ends now!!! I am going to get caught up!! Mostly because I just heard of sites like Blurb and Blog2Print. I am also not that great of a journal keeper {don't be shocked.... I cant even keep up on my blog for crying out loud} and some day in the very near future I want to turn my past blog posts into books that I can keep as makeshift journals!

So today is Flashback Friday #1!! I changed the post date and time on this blog post because I wanted it to be in order {for the journaling reason}. SO, if you are extremely bored with nothing else to do, feel free to go HERE to read about my golden birthday!!

Oh! If you have ever used Blurb or Blog2Print or any other site like it, I would LOVE to hear your thoughts and opinions!!

No comments: