Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Day At The Lake

On August 8th my entire family {grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins} went to Jordanelle for our annual boating day! It's always so much fun to get together with everyone!! Jordanelle is such a pretty lake, and it's nice that it's not too far from home!! The only thing that could have made it better would have been less rocky beaches!
We had a blast that day playing on the jet skis and getting pulled around on the tubes! My uncle Scott let us use his cool "couch" tube for awhile and we LOVED it!! It is pretty impossible to fall off!!
I don't know if you have way to zoom in on this next picture, but Kaylee's facial expression is pretty funny!!

My Grandpa is such a good sport about coming with us!! He is NOT a water person! But he willing to come out and sit on the boat while the rest of us are being crazy!!
The jet skis we had this year were awesome!! I love going out on them and being wild!! I splashed my mom at one point and I don't think she was very pleased with me!! This is my cousin Kari..... I think mirror on this one accidentally got ripped off at one point {not by Kari though}..... Ooops!!
My uncle Scott recently got a new boat and he brought it out this year!
Sarah, Spencer, Kyle and Scott getting ready to take the "couch" tube out!

Eric and Dallin are always so crazy on the tubes!! Sometimes it freaks me out that they are going to collide, but so far they have made it home alive!! They usually play this game with my Dad..... when one of them falls off, my Dad will pull the tube right up next to them and start counting down from five. Whoever is in the water only has a few seconds to get back on the tube before he pulls away! It's pretty funny to watch sometimes as they scramble to get back on the tube!!
This next picture shows just how crazy the boys can be! I am SO glad I got this one on my camera!
They both flew SO high in the air!! Dallin especially!! This is another great zoom in picture!! Eric's face is hilarious!!

The rest of us just enjoyed relaxing on the boat!

Kaylee even decided to take a nap

1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

HOW FUN!!!!! i am so jealous! that looks like a total blast! we went boating for the first time in a long time this summer, and i'm dying to get back out on the lake.