Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Distracted

I am so sorry for my lack of posts these last few weeks!! I feel like I have been so distracted and so busy lately. But when I think back on it, I cant really remember why. Okay... I do know part of it..... I have been obsessed with watching this show:
Love it {even though I've thought a serial killer was trying to get me while watering my flowers on one or more occasions}! The only problem is that I get the discs from the library and then I only have a week to watch them all!! So yes, I have been incredibly lazy and have spent many nights doing nothing but watching Criminal Minds!!
And then I would get on my blog and see my "Currently Reading" book and realize that I have been plugging along on the same book for WAY to long, so I stopped watching the show and spent more time reading. But then I'd have to take the DVDs back and put them on hold again... I'd get them back.... stop reading.... start watching...... A never ending cycle!!

I finally got on my computer last night and started going through my pictures and realized there are still some things I need to blog about {Uhhhh, like the 4th of July.......}.
So, there are quite a few blog posts to come, hopefully a new post each day for the rest of the week! Happy Tuesday!!

3 comments:

Jay and Danielle said...

I completely understand! I could watch that show every day all day long! So addicting!

Amanda and Chad said...

i can't wait for all your new posts; i've sure missed them! i've never watched criminal minds- like you said, i freak myself out WAY TOO MUCH when i watch shows like that.

Unknown said...

Never seen it but I totally understand the distracted with life part.

Glad to see you back!