Saturday, August 6, 2011

Lets Go Ride A Bike

Forget a Vespa!!
Now I want a bicycle!

My best friend Lacey asked me if I wanted to go bike ridding with her yesterday and  I was excited to go. I was also kind of nervous!! I havent been bike ridding in so long and I was worried that I was going to fall off or slow her WAY down!
But it was wonderful!! We went down to the Jordan River Parkway and rode along the trail! The view was pretty being right along the river with all the trees! And I always love hanging out with Lacey!!!
So now I want a shiny new bike!! One of those vintage looking ones.... maybe even with a basket on the front!!

4 comments:

VaLon Lee said...

I have one of those vintage looking bikes. Okay, it actually is a vintage bike. I recently got it repaired and such. Bike riding can be so nice.

Steph said...

One of my close friends got a cruiser! I was so jealous!

Amanda and Chad said...

sounds like fun! i've been telling chad all summer that we need to get bikes..... i've heard it's a killer work out!

Nicole said...

I want a bike too! I keep seeing them when I goto Target, and I know which one I want.. I just needs the funds. Maybe next Summer!