Thursday, September 22, 2011

Drunk Driving


This was crazy!! I was sitting in my room one right and I could see these red and blue flashing lights outside my window. I live right on a major street so I figured someone had probably just been pulled over and had come to a stop right in front of our street. 
But the lights kept flashing.... and flashing..... and flashing!
So I looked outside and there was one car pulled over right across the street from my house with two police trucks behind it, a truck blocking off our street and a police car in front of our house. 
At first the officers were just talking to the girl in her car, but then they made her get out... and it got pretty crazy from there! First they made her walk a line. One police officer demonstrated what she was supposed to do and the girl proceeded to do it, in kind of a mocking manner. Then they were making her hold one of her legs out in front of her.... and she did it.
Next thing I know they are grabbing the girl by her arm, flinging her around and slamming her against her car!! 
CRAZY!!
They handcuffed her and stuck her in the back of a police truck!! 
Then one of the officers started going through her car and pulling things out and then tossing them back in. And finally, a tow truck showed up a towed her car away!! 
She didn't seem drunk to me..... but I guess I wasn't out there with them! I wonder what ever happened to that girl......

1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

ha ha! i totally love that you watched the whole thing and even took pictures. so funny! i would have done the same things. i'm a total people watcher like that.