Saturday, September 24, 2011

iBean Inspired


These pictures have been on my phone FoReVeR!! Awhile ago I went to the What A Woman Wants Show with my friend Lacey and there was a very cool booth selling beans with different words on them. The couple that was selling them was very into them and was talking about how you had to carefully pick which bean you wanted to plant and how you put all your hopes into it before you planted it!


 I just thought they looked cool!!


I was kind of skeptical about it really working...... but it did!! And I was pretty excited about my courage bean! I kept it in my office at work for awhile, but it needed natural sunlight! It got huge!! So huge, I had to put it outside!! And then it died........ {remember how I am a plant killer with a purple thumb}!!
Go HERE to get your own word bean!!

1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

i've never seen that before. what a cool thing! i'm going to keep my eye out for one now.