Sunday, September 4, 2011

Kaboom!!

There is kind of a funny story that does with this picture......


I was coming home from work one afternoon and as I walked in the front door a big, gross, black spider ran across my toes and into the house. I was in momentary shock that this disgusting arachnid had just run across my foot and that gave the dumb thing time to hide itself in the corner. 


I freaked out. There was screaming.


I ran down the hallway to my room to grab my bug spray.... it wasn't there..... I went down to the laundry room..... no bug spray...... I ran back upstairs, leaped over the threshold and went to look for the spray outside..... no luck! 
I was panicking at that point! Because I couldn't find my spray and I knew that that spider was going to eventually end up in my room and I HAD to kill it! I ran back inside {again leaping over the door stop} and checked my room one more time. 
At that point I had woken up my roommate {who thought we were being robbed} and she suggested using Windex to kill it. I was pretty skeptical about it and knew we needed to come up with something different!! 


And then I had a brilliant idea......


Kaboom Foaming Bathroom Spray!!!! 


Yes, it is the perfect back up bug spray!! I held the button down longer than I probably needed to..... but I had to be absolutely sure that thing was dead!!! I was the winner of the battle {and found my bug spray about 5 minutes later}!!

1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

hahaha, that's awesome! i would have never thought to use foaming bathroom spray. i will have to remember that if my bug spray goes missing :)