Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Snake

I always love hanging out with my cousin Kandi and her little boy Jayden! 
It doesn't matter what we do, I always have a good time!
A few weeks ago we did some shopping and then headed
to The Mayan for lunch!
Jayden loved sitting inside the snakes mouths! But he didn't
love looking at my so I could take his picture!!


After lunch we all squished into a photo booth! I haven't done one of
those in a long time!! THANKS for spending the afternoon with my Kandi!! 

2 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

what a cute little boy! and the mayan sounds oh so delicous right now.. mmmmmmm... haven't been there in forever! maybe that's where we should go on our next girls outing?!

Unknown said...

I almost didn't click on this because of the title (yes, I have a serious phobia). But I'm glad I did, too perfect. I love the way you celebrate your family, it's perfect!