Friday, September 2, 2011

Is That The Sound of Crunching Leaves

Where did August go?
I cant believe that it is already over!!
That means that summer is pretty much over too!!
I was a little sad thinking about that today.....

But, with the end of summer comes THE BEST time of year!
Autumn!!!
My most favorite season of them all!!
And September is the gateway to my favorite month!
October!
I love that month!

It's already gotten a cooler here.
{If you can call mid 80s cooler!!}
It does feel kind of chilly though....
When you are so used to high 90s!
It's been nice change!
Because I can drive with the windows down!!

Tomorrow is also supposed to be "cooler".
I wish I had one of these to spend the afternoon in!
I would sit and read my book all day!
Enjoying the breeze...
And the beginning of the long weekend!!!

{This is totally unrelated to my post..... other than I did mention October, which is pumpkin season! But it came up in my "hammock" search (no idea how this thing and a hammocks are related) and I thought it was too cool not to share!!}

1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

i'm still trying to decide how i feel about it changes seasons... i love summer so much that it makes me sad to say goodbye, but it does make me excited for all the fun fall seasons and new experiences coming up.