Friday, October 3, 2008

100 Things About Me!!

So I am blog stealing again, this time from my awesome friend Nicole. I should be working on some homework, but blogging is so much more fun! So here it is:

1- My middle initial is M
2- So if I married someone with the last name O, my initials would spell the word AMMO
3- I spend way to much money in the scrapbook store
4- I like to alphabetize things
5- And I'm a big fan of organization
6- Coming up with a hundred things about yourself is tough
7- I LOVE going to Disneyland
8- My favorite rides there are Indiana Jones and Splash Mountain
9- And Disneyland fireworks are the only kind I like to watch
10- I like swimming in the Atlantic better than the Pacific
11- I've seen Big Ben, the Colosseum and the Eiffel Tower
12- I love British accents
13- I would love to live in the city of Bath
14- Because I felt like I was in the movie Pride & Prejudice
15- Which is my favorite movie of all time
16- The one with Keira Knightley
17- I have tried to watch the two longer versions and I just cant get into them
18- I'm not sure what people see in Colin Firth
19- I love Disney movies too
20- Especially the good old classics
21- Like Sleeping Beauty, The Little Mermaid and Alice in Wonderland
22- But some of the new ones are pretty good
23- Like The Incredibles and Wall-E
24- I'm scared of heights if I am not enclosed in something
25- I'm not a big fan of flying
26- I've been brought home in a police car
27- I broke my arm and leg at the same time
28- So I had to be in a wheel chair for 6 weeks
29- And because my classes were in portables with stairs, my 6th grade teacher had to come to
my house
30- I currently work at a credit union
31- I work with construction and mortgage loan and back-up the Member Support Dept.
32- I'm not even half way through my list and I cant think of anything else to say about myself
33- I hate the taste of real vanilla. Only the imitation kind will do
34-My favorite kind of Jamba Juice is Strawberry Surf Rider
35- I hate the Shrek movies
36- The Cheesecake Factory is one of my favorite restaurants
37- I love their Chocolate Tuxedo Creame cheesecake and Chocolate Mousse cheesecake
38- Did I mention I love chocolate
39- Almost anything chocolate
40- I have seen the musical Wicked four times and cant wait to see it again
41- I normally don't like Mexican food, but Cafe Rio is amazing stuff
42- I love Italian food, especially the real stuff
43- But if I can have gnocchi from that awesome little place in Rome, I will settle for Spaghetti
Mama's noodles in Alfredo sauce
44- I also LOVE gelato
45- I ate it everyday in Italy, and would probably do that here if we had the real stuff
46- I worry that my hair looks orange
47- So I have to dye it dark brown, frequently
48- I have no idea what I want to be "when I grow up" any more
49- I used to think I wanted to be a kindergarten teacher
50- So I am finishing up my degree (that I wont be using) at the U
51- I HATE peeling potatoes
52- But I do like to eat them
52- Especially if they are the red ones
53- I love interior design
54- And I love to walk thru unfinished houses
55- One day I would love to drive an Audi or Subaru Outback
56- Or a shiny silver Volvo :0)
57- I'm not a fan of doing laundry
58- Especially hanging it up from the dryer
59- And putting it away after it's folded
60- I believe in the power of prayer
61- I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
62- My Dad is my Bishop
63- I love rollercoasters
64- One of my favorites is the Xcelerator at Knotts Berry Farm
65- I rode the Catapult at Lagoon and it was sweet
66- I hate haunted houses
67- I love carving pumpkins
68- But I always wish someone else would clean them out for me
69- Right now, my favorite lotion from Bath & Body Works is Sensual Amber
70- I collect Willow Tree angels and figurines
71- I currently have about ten of them
72- I always wanted to be a ballerina
73- I'm addicted to lip gloss
74- I buy a new one almost every time I go to the store
75- I have so many that I have a separate bag for them all in my purse
76- I love polka dots
77- I love listening to the funny stories little kids tell
78- I fell off a small cliff in St. George when I was 16
79- I love crayons and markers
80- And I love coloring
81- I really hate loud noises like popping balloons, sirens, thunder and fireworks
82- I've never been to the Grand Canyon or Yellowstone
83- I draw floor plans when I am bored
84- I hate the smell of coffee and hold my breath when I walk down that isle at the store
85-I love watching the monkeys at the zoo
86- I wish the Hogle Zoo had panda bears because I love them
87- I'm scared of snakes, spiders and mice
88- My first pet was a black cat
89- I named him Chocolate Drop
90- I now have a white cat named Snowball
91- I like pearls better than diamonds
92- My favorite flowers are gerbera daisies and calla lilies
93- I don't like writing with pencils
94- I love quotes
95- I really like cooking/baking and finding new recipes
96- I want to be on The Amazing Race one day
97- It has taken me almost two hours to come up with this list
98- I'm trying to be better about using a planner
99- I could spend all day in Barnes and Noble
100- One of my favorite things to do is read

Phew!!! I made it through!! Some of the things on my list are pretty random
and probably make me sound lame!! Haha!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Haha. Good job! It's hard!! But I might be addicted, because now I'm like hmmmm I could think of 100 more!

I want to be on the Amazing Race!!
I love Bath too.. AND Colin Firth IS amazing, so there!
And, speaking of rollercoasters we should go back to Lagoon!!