Friday, October 31, 2008

Only 20 days!!

So I know it is Halloween and I should be doing some kind of fun Halloween post with all my cool pictures that I have taken today, but the night is still young! So I decided to leave that for tomorrow!!
Instead, I thought I'd post some stuff from, what else... TWILIGHT!! There are only TWENTY days left people!! And I still have that extra ticket if someone wants it!!
The other day, I saw a really cool preview for the movie on TV. It was the final Twilight preview, with a twist!! A really awesome twist!! There was some stuff from the Port Angeles scene, but my favorite.... Edward (***sigh***) playing Bella's lullaby!! AHHHHHH!! It was SO awesome!! So I have been searching the web trying to find it, and now luck. But I found a this really cool video that has pieces of clips, some old, some new. Check it out!

(Again you are just going to have to go to the YouTube website because I
ABSOLUTELY do not get how you embed videos!! People keep telling
me to just copy and paste the embed code thing, but it never works!
It only copies part of the stupid, long thing and I can NEVER get it
to work!! If ANY ONE has any tips of how to solve my stupid
problem, I would LOVE to hear them!!)
And for those of you that don't have the movie Penelope, here is the cute clip that is previewed before the movie!!
So, that is it for the day!! Haha, I can hear Angee right now "Jeez, you are obsessed with it girl!!" Haha!! Angee you are awesome!! It's almost here though, and then I swear I will stop blogging about it (with the exception of the one blog taking about how totally AWESOME it was), haha!!
P.S. Have a SPOOK-TACULAR Halloween!!

1 comment:

Linds said...

your desperation is calling to me! I ... must... fix... problem.... lol! Okay, follow these steps implicitly: 1- go to the YouTube video you wish to post on your blog.
2- click your mouse/cursor in the "embed" field with all that html code
3- now, you want to make sure you copy the WHOLE thing, right? Well, the cursor doesn't blink, but after you have clicked in that field, then on your keyboard hit the right arrow.
4- that SHOULD take your invisible cursor to the END of that html code.. (I've tried it a few times to make sure this works just as I am telling you)
5- now you should be able to see the very END of the html code in that box. So take your mouse/cursor and click at the very very end and hold the mouse down and drag to the beginning... it should scroll all the way to the very beginning
6- and now you have the WHOLE thing highlighted and you can copy it and then paste it into your blog
7- preview your blog and you should see the video embedded there

Let's see if you can do it! I'm rooting for you!!!

-Linds, the fellow mansion owner ;)