Tuesday, October 28, 2008

All New!!

So a few days ago I got an email from my awesome friend Danielle about how the LA Times is doing a countdown everyday to Twilight with stories, pictures and videos!! So I just got on so I could read today's story and I couldn't find it. But while I was looking for it I saw the Twilight trailer on T.V.!! It was so awesome!! I know I have already watched it a million times and basically have it memorized, but it never gets old!
Anyway, while I was searching for the Twilight stuff, I saw a link for Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Since I wasn't finding anything about Twilight I decided to click on it, and guess what I found..... A BRAND NEW TRAILER!! It is so cool and makes me so excited for the next 200+ days to go by fast!! Check it out!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZFitUCO_pk ***(I'm really lame and don't get how you just "embed" the video in your blog, so you will just have to go to YouTube to see it!!)***

And if you haven't seen the first trailer, you should watch that one too!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV8m-XL1kxg

And now back to Twilight!! Did you know that there are only TWENTY THREE days until it hits theaters!! I am SO excited about it!! I actually bought tickets to opening night this weekend so I am all set!! I actually have an extra ticket if any one is interested in it!! Let me know!!
And guess what... while I was on the awesome La Times website, I found out that on November 7th, Catherine Hardwicke (the movies director), Robert Pattinson (ahhhh, Edward) and Kristen Stewart (Bella) will be doing a question and answer thing about the movie in LA. The best part... they will be showing new footage from the movie!! I am hoping that some awesome person out there will be posting it on YouTube!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Yay for the new Harry Potter trailer. Thanks!! What's that thing that he's running towards? That's like burning??

ALSO, I really like your new header! It's really cute! Where did you get it?

Ashley said...

So Nic and I watched this! I just had to post it on my blog as well, hope you don't mind. I also love your header! Very cute!

Amanda M said...

Hey!

So I got my header from http://alliebrownslayouts.blogspot.com/
She has lots of really cute stuff and I really like her backgrounds, but I am lame and have no idea how to get them to work. So I just went with one of her headers!