Sunday, October 26, 2008

4th of the 4th

Another tagging game, Wahoo!! This one is from my awesome friend Amanda!! Again, I dont know who even reads this thing, so if you see it, you like it, do it!
The rules: Go into your Pictures folder and go into the 4th file. Then post the 4th picture below and dont forget to leave an awesome description of it!!




I know that the rules say you are supposed to go into your 4th file and choose your 4th picture but that just didnt work for me!! Haha! My fourth file is from my California trip last October and I recently put all the pictures on CD's because they were taking up lots of space on my compter, so all that's left in the file is video. I tried to post the awesome 4th video from the file but I couldnt get it to work. I am totally blogging challenged!

Anyway, this picture come from my 5th file (Europe) and the 5th file withing that folder (Misc.) and it's the 5th picutre (did that even make sense???). This is the only picture I have of Germany. On my way home from Europe, we flew from Rome to Frankfurt (which is a very short plane ride, by the way) and as we were getting ready to land, I took this picture. We had no extra time once we landed in the airport, and we literally had to run from terminal to terminal. I would have loved to have had some more time there though, even it was just a couple of hours!! It looked beautiful in the air and it is definetley on my list of places to visit!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

AWW.. Germany. It's so pretty there! We should plan a trip to go back sometime. ;)