Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Let the Countdown's Begin

So I have a lot of things that I am counting down to, and today just feels like a good halfway or almost there point!!

TWELEVE days til:
FALL BREAK!! Thank goodness!! I am such a terrible slacker and procrastinator this semester! I have no motivation to do anything, especially stay caught up on homework!! I think I am just so ready to be done, and when I don’t want to even use the degree I am working towards, its just like Uhhhh, what ever!!

TWELEVE days til:
COLUMBUS DAY!! As if getting a day off from school wasn’t good enough I also get the day off from work!! YIPEE!! Working at a credit union is sweet!! I don’t know what I am going to do that day exactly, but I don’t that it will probably involve sleeping in and saying in my pj’s until noon!!

THIRTY days til:
HALLOWEEN!! I am so excited for Halloween this year, it’s going to be so much fun! At work, we are all dressing up like villains from Batman!! Sweet huh!! I am going to be Poison Ivy!! I cant wait to get all dressed up.
The only problem is that I am still not sure exactly what I am going to wear. I have a few ideas, like green gloves and boots, but as for a dress, I don’t know what to do (there is no way I getting into a spandex leotard like the real poison ivy)!! So yeah, if you have suggestions, I would love to hear them!

FIFTY days til;
TWILIGHT!!! AHHHHHH!!!! This is the one I am most excited about!! The day is FINALLY coming!! I can’t wait to go and see it right at midnight!! It is going to be so awesome!! I’m still sad that Harry Potter got pushed back so far, but I am SO excited that is means I get to see the wonderful Edward Cullen 3 weeks sooner!!

1 comment: