Monday, October 6, 2008

Deja Vu

AHHHHHH!!! My blog layout is driving me crazy.... AGAIN!! I swear I just went through this, where I couldn't figure out how to get thecutestblogontheblock.com stuff to work for me (still cant by the way) and couldn't find any other cute backgrounds.
Then one day I got lucky and stumbled across someones blog that makes backgrounds. She has some cute ones (personally, I think the one I used to have was the best of them), but she hasn't done anything new in awhile.
My problem is that I like changing the design of my background every so often AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO DO IT!! I see so many cute blogs out there, with lots of cute homemade backgrounds and titles and I think "oh, it cant be that hard", but IT IS!!
So I seriously just spent the last 2 hours of my life trying to create a really cute, funky patterned mosaic to add to my title, AND I CANT GET IT TO WORK!!
So I am stuck with this pumpkin. Don't get my wrong, I LOVE pumpkins!! But after spending so much time on a new title picture, I REALLY wanted it to work!! ***sigh****
I am so confused by all this HTML stuff....... I don't get ANY of it.......... I need some major help!!

2 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

I am glad you had problems with cutestblogontheblock too! I couldn't figure that thing out for the life of me!! I spend forever on it. Why can't they just make this stuff easy?!?!?

Nicole said...

hehe. I SO need to help you with the cutest blog on the block! I love that place..

BUT I do have to say I like the pumpkin! he's cute..