Sunday, October 26, 2008

"There She Goes"

I was tagged by my friend Nicole to play this fun game. Here's what you do: put your iPod or MP3 Player on Shuffle (it took me longer than humanly necessary to figure out how to do this), and for each question, put the title of the song that comes up. I dont know who reads my blog at all, but if you see this and you think it looks fun, go for it!!

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY? A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Make

2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY? El Tango De Roxanne (HAHAH)

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? Dont Go Breakin' My Heart (I like it)

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY? The Way You Look Tonight

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE? It's 5 o'clock Somewhere ( I have recently come to hate this song just as an FYI)

6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO? Dont Happen Twice

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? Unanswered Prayers (Hmmmmm)

8. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN? I Dont Wanna Be (Good lyrics!!)

9. WHAT IS 2 + 2? Dear Old Shiz (Haha)

10. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND? I Say A Little Prayer (Good one)

11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Two Worlds (I hope this one means that I'm gonna marry a hot British guy with a sweet accent)

12. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? No Good Deed (Interesting)

13. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? Hey! Baby

14. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Good Morning Beautiful (Wow,this game is awesome)

15. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? First Time (I am the oldest you know)

16. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? Run and Tell That

17. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? 4 Minutes (Sweet!!)

18. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST? I Know Where I've Been

19. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? My Next Thirty Years (It's a secret even from me)

20. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? Somebody Like You

21. WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN? Ready, Set, Dont Go (Goodbyes are not fun)

22. HOW WILL YOU DIE? Wild Thing (I hope this doesn't mean I will get eaten by wild animals or something....)

23. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET? I'm Not That Girl (so true!!)

24. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH? Beauty and the Beast ("Your Team", Haha)

25. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY? What A Beautiful Day (Mmmm, I'm thinkin this one is off)

26. WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED? Just To See You Smile

27. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST? I Just Wanna Live (Yeah, life is pretty scary sometimes)

28. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU? Rock Star (Wahoo!!)

29. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE? The New Girl In Town

30. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW? March of the Witch Hunters (very interesting)

31. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS? There She Goes by the La's

1 comment:

<3 Ang said...

love it... im gonna do it!!!