Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The End Is Near

I have always been a huge Harry Potter fan!! Yep... and I am not afraid to shout it out on my blog!! LOVE IT!!!

I stood in so many midnight lines waiting for the books to be released, and then stayed up all night reading them!! I also stayed up late to see midnight showings with some of my best friends!!

I cant believe the whole thing is almost over!!! Those cheesy tag lines are true.... the ones that say "a series that defined a generation."
The first Harry Potter book came out when I was 12!! Half my life time ago!! It's crazy how many years have gone by since I read that first book!! I cant even count the number of times I have read each book!
Reading the last few pages of The Deathly Hallows was very bitter sweet! I was so excited to find out where the story went and what happened to all of the characters.... but it was over!! There would be no more adventures in Harry's magical world!

The last movie will be the same way! I am SO excited to see it!! I am excited for the battle scenes and for all the twists in the story to finally come out!! The final scenes of the epilogue will be awesome... I'm sure I will cry! For it will all be over!! No more books, no more movies!!
But I am proud to say that I was part of it for all 14 years!

My friend Nicole posted this on her Facebook page and on her blog!! It was too amazing not to share!!

1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

shoot! i really need to get watching the HP series... your blog always reminds me to. i'm finding someone who has all the movies THIS WEEK and we are getting started!!