Thursday, February 10, 2011

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes.............

...I had one thousand and sixty!!"


Do you remember my post about Imelda Marcos?! I found that quote by her today!!
I just thought it was a funny!!


Another shoes post. I know!! I post a lot about shoes!! I just love them!!
I was watching The Today show yesterday and they were talking about women's obsession
with shoes!! One of the ladies said something I thought was so true!
It was something like:
Women love shoes because we can always have a good shoe day! We never put on
a shoe and think "does this shoe make me look fat?"





Well said girlfriend!!
I thought it was awesome and realized that is for sure where my shoe addiction came from!! I have never been the skinny, cute girl in all the trendy brands..... but
my feet will still fit into some pretty awesome shoes!!


I really need a new pair of black high heels! The ones I had before seem to be missing {maybe I should check my monster couch.....}
I liked those shoes.... but I felt like I kind of walked funny in them! The other black heels I have are super shiny, I think I bought them to go with a Halloween costume a few years ago and I only break them out in time of desperate need {like when the other pair goes missing...}
But aside from the fact that I am not a huge fan of the shininess, they squish my toes!


So I need a new pair!! Something like this:
Actually, I owned these shoes once!! I had a brown pair and a black pair!! I LOVED them!! They were probably the first pairs of shoes that I wore until they were falling apart!! I wonder if I can find new pairs online somewhere.....

No comments: