Wednesday, February 23, 2011

So Many People To Celebrate

February 23rd!! I feel like I know SO many people who's birthday's are today! Seriously.... I think I know at least 6 people personally that celebrated today!! So I thought I'd share a few!
First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my fantastic friend GWEN!!!

She is almost exactly 6 months youger than me {only two days off}!! She is currently my downstairs neighbor and I am lucky enough to share a heat vent with her!!! She is one of the most hilarious people ever and I always love to hear her stories!!! Tonight they invited me down for some DELICIOUS Oreo/mint/ice cream desseret..... it was fantastic!!

Second, a very happy birthday to one of the cutest 2 year olds out there!! She belongs to one of my best friends, Tiffany!! Look at this cute cheesy grin!!!
I teased Tiffany when she was pregnant that she should go over her due date and be late so that her birthday could fall on this day!! Little did I know that it would actually happen {SORRY to jinx ya Tiff}!! She is currently pregnant with twins {SO excited for her} and they are due the beginning of May! I am now telling her that she should come early and have them on the 25th of April so they will share my brothers birthday!! How crazy would that be?!?

And finally.... to my little sister! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
I was SO excited to get a little sister 15 years ago!! It was like having a life size Barbie!!
I would do all kinds of crazy things to her hair, paint her names, and dress her up!!
Now.... she can drive me crazy like nobody else! BUT... I look forward to the day when we are better friends!! HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY Kaylee!! Geez.... that makes me feel SO old!!

2 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

Happy Birthday to Gwen, Megan & Kaylee!!!!!!!
How fun that they all share it!

Rachel and Kevin West said...

That is so funny what you said about your sister being your barbie doll. I felt the same way about mine!