Monday, February 7, 2011

Gone

My iPhone has disappeared...... somewhere between 18th E and 13th E.......
It just vanished!!

I have searched my car.......
Which included kneeling down on the street in a skirt and tights.....

I searched my house......
Looked under the couch cushions, moved the couch, checked
all coat pockets.....

No luck.............

So I drove back up to 18th E.......
Drove around the church parking lot..... wondering if I would
find its crushed shell sitting on the asphalt......
Nope.....

Then I walked up and down the hall of the church.....
Nothing.....


I cannot imagine where it has gone to....
But I now have no phone, no texting, no Words With Friends.....
I hate not having my phone....
I hate that I have no idea where else to look....
I hate the thought of paying $300 for a stupid new phone....

2 comments:

Rachel and Kevin West said...

BUMMER! I hope you find it! I always think of calling my phone when I loose it, but then quickly realize, I don't have a phone to call it with....
GOOD LUCK!

Amanda and Chad said...

worst thing ever when you lose your phone!!
i just saw on fb though that you found it!!! YAY!!!