Thursday, February 24, 2011

Spring Fever

I saw one of these when I pulled into work this morning:
 Doesn't that mean that Springtime is here?!? I think I remember when I was little hearing something about robins not coming out until it was really Spring!!
Well, I live in Utah, so even if that saying is true, it probably doesn't hold a lot of truth here!! We got snow into May last year! NOT cool!!

We have been really spoiled lately though with some really nice days!! The sun has been out and 45 degrees feels pretty fantastic!! I am ready for the flowers to start blooming!! At my apartment there is lots of space for flowers and I need to work on my green thumbs skills, so I think this year I want to plant all kinds of fun flowers! I am going to try to make some of my own planter boxes out of plaster and cant wait to put them out!!

I am ready for the snow to stop falling and for it to turn into rain!! I love a good rain storm, I really really do!! And Springtime rain showers are the best because there is no thunder and lightning involved {usually}!!

I am so excited for the warmer weather! To not drag a coat around... or gloves.... or knit hat.... heavy boots... I am done will of of that!! I want to get outside and do fun things and enjoy the sunshine and breezy temperatures!!

I am so ready for Spring! What about you?!?

2 comments:

Rachel and Kevin West said...

I am so with you!!!!!

Amanda and Chad said...

SO READY!!! Winter is my worst enemy... i've been ready for spring since before winter even began!