Friday, February 25, 2011

Never Ending Dilemma

Tomorrow I have a hair appointment and I cannot tell you how excited I am for it! My hair has been weird color for almost 3 months now and I cant wait to go in and get it fixed! I know that color I want and I know I just want the ends trimmed, but........
What about my bangs?

My bangs have been WAY to long to wear across my forehead for at least 2 weeks now, so I have just been side swooping them!!
And now I cant decide what to do!! Do I just get them trimmed? Or do I have her cut them so they cover my large forehead?


Why is it so hard to decide what to do?!? Any input??



And I just have to throw this in here....
Aren't these the COOLEST bunk beds you have EVER seen?!?!
I found them on a blog while I was blog stalking today!! They just look so awesome! I love the shelves in each bed! They also have their own outlet built into the shelf and small lights on the wall with a switch underneath so each child can control their own light!! Sweet!! I would totally sleep here!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Those are awesome bunkbeds! I want them! :)

Annnd I want to see your hair.

Amanda and Chad said...

hold the phone! i SERIOUSLY want those bunkbeds! like soooo bad! oh my heck, how freakin' awesome!!

and i want to see a GOOD picture of your hair!! not just a little side pic of the ends on facebook. get to posting one! i'm sure it looks great, since you usually do have fabulous hair!