Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's lunch time!!

This is what I will be eating for lunch today.....



But what I really want is this.....


Yes, I know that it is freezing cold outside, so an ice cream
cone shouldn't sound that great, but it does!! I really want
and Arctic Circle twist cone!! Mmmm!!
Brings back lots of summertime memories!!

And in other news.......

I found my missing cell phone!! Well.... I didn't find it, my
fantastic Dad found it for me!! It was at my house....
the stupid couch tried to eat it!! It had fallen down, behind the
cushions, down by the springs of the couch!
I am SO happy to have my phone again! HUGE feeling of relief!
I was looking at phones online and there was no way I would have
been able to afford one!!

1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

i'm so with you!
i don't mind ice cream so much on a cold day.. as long as i can eat it in my warm house.