Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Book #13

This story picks up where The City of Ember left off!! I don't want to give you to much detail, but in case you are planning on reading that one first.
I was kind of conflicted about this book and I don't think I liked it quite as much as the first one! There were just a few things that happened with some of the characters that really bothered me and made me think "how can they even have the nerve to think something like that!"
But the plot line is still good and really makes you think about how you act with difficult people!! I will for sure be reading the next book in the series sometime soon!!

2 comments:

VaLon Lee said...

Don't bother reading the next one, not if you didn't care for this one much. The first is the best, the second not bad, the third, well, it isn't even about the same people, and the last is okay. I guess you could read the thrid, but... Maybe you should and tell me what you think.

Steph said...

hmm, I never read City, but watched the movie instead. I am curious as to what happened after they emerged. I wonder if I should read it, or if I should actually read City 1st...